Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chevron Craze

I can't finish one project without being ready to start the next! That's the "I get side-tracked easily" part of me :) Yesterday I decided it was time for a bathroom re-do. My inspiration: Chevron! During my recent trip to Asheville I went to what my sis-in-law calls the "thrift store meca". They had some awesome deals and tons of neat stuff. I saw this cute little vanity stool and at $3.50 I couldn't pass up a DIY Project. 


My bathroom would be the perfect location for this. Of course, since it needed recovering, I started thinking about what kind of pattern I would like. My master bath hasn't been redone for 4 years so I think it's time. I love this new Chevron Craze. The pattern is so much fun. Here's a little board I put together to inspire me for my bathroom design in the weeks to come. 


No comments:

Post a Comment