Thursday, June 14, 2012

Baby Bib Fashion Statement

Please excuse the creepy bear!
You can tell I have no kids in the house yet since this is the only stuffed animal/doll I could find that wasn't a chewed up dog toy :)

Some nights are for fun and some are for business. Luckily for me my business is fun! Tonight is actually a little of both. As always, I'm coming up with new ideas for Dots & Damask. Today I decided to add personalized baby bibs and burp cloths to our list of products. We've gotten a lot of request lately for baby products so in order to keep with the market demand, it was time for some new items. We already offer Splish Splash Bathtime Mommy Aprons. These are always a hit at baby showers! 
(Talk about a unique gift!) 


Now you can add a personalized baby bib or burp cloth for an extra special touch for those expecting Mommy's you know. Designs are coming soon - but here's a sneak peak of what I've been working on tonight. I said it was a little of both because (business and fun) because I needed a thank you gift for my Nursery Design Client  (and I figured they wouldn't mind being my guinea pig). 

What baby wouldn't want to wear one of these adorable bibs!
I especially like the added ruffle on the girl bib.


And's here is a sample of burp cloths I made for a shower a while back. 
I've made others but can't seem to find pictures to share. 


As always, Dots & Damask takes special orders so if you are in need of some baby items just shoot us an email at dotsanddamask@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment