Saturday, July 14, 2012

Craft Closet Re-org

This action item has been on my to-do list for quite some time, so today I decided it was time to clean my craft room closet. I promise, it hasn't been this bad for that long, but I've been bad about stuffing it full so my sewing room would be clean :) Not the best strategy (I know). Pretty much all off the organizational stuff is from Target, although I've been collecting it over time. This week I found all of the pink & grey cardboard boxes and the shoe organizers in the $ spot, which kept the cost down for this project. 


I decided to maximize the space I would remove the closet doors. This way I would be able to get to the containers that are in the corners of the closet more easily. I intend to have the hubby hang a curtain for me :) 


I have this simple little black shelf right outside the closet doors and wanted to tie it in to the closet design so I added the last of the cardboard boxes and revamped my thread display. I thought by displaying my larger spools and embroidery thread on a 2-tier platter it would add a nice touch.
What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment